Tuesday 9 March 2010

I'm on the look out for a new changing bag. My old bag was stolen recently during an outing with the boys. I suppose it was bound to happen at some stage - I'm careless at the best of times. Add two demanding boys and you have one distracted Mammma.

I've had the bag since my eldest was born so it was beginning to look a bit worn around the edges but it looked like a handbag and I guess whoever took it was expecting it to contain a wallet, a mobile phone or something else of value - something more interesting than its actual contents:
- 4 nappies
- 1/2 jar of sudocream
- packet of wipes
- couple of nappy bags
- 1 dirty bib
- 2 bottles
- dirty spoon
- 1/2 jar of some tasty baby food

Ahh, I would have loved to see their faces as they surveyed their ill gotten gains...hee hee...

So back to the bag - I really like the Il Tutto Chiara Red Changing bag. Its pretty pricey at £249 though but its nearly mothers day so who knows!!
Il Tutto Chiara Red Leather Baby Changing Bag

Maybe though I should get something a bit more daddy friendly. I really like the Storksak Unisex bag. Brad Pitt has been spotted with it.
Storksak Brown Unisex Diaper Bag (Worn by Brad Pitt)

No comments:

Post a Comment