Monday 22 March 2010

I cracked..

Well I knew my peeing on a stick obsession would never allow me to wait the full 2 weeks but I didn't expect to crack at just 5 dpo. I know, I know its impossible to get a positive result this early but I just can't help it. What's worse I tested again today. With another 7 days to go and only 2 tests left its not looking good..

And what are all these symptoms that are driving me to test..erm....I've been really thristy the last few days.... This is one of the first symptoms I got with my previous pregnancies. However, it could also mean that the heating is up too high (which it has been) and then I woke up this morning with a stiff neck. I was surprised to find out after googling that this is an early pregnancy symptom..no really...check here AND she had one of my other symptoms - a, ahem, a stuffy nose. Ok, I agree this is getting totally ridiculous but then again I suffered with a blocked nose all through my other 2 pregnancies (just can't remember if it started this early).

Ahhh, any mad symptom you come up with you can always get someone to agree that its a sign. Tomorrow I imagine I'll be googling 'obssessional googling - early pregnancy symptom?'..

No comments:

Post a Comment