Saturday 13 March 2010

The boys are in bed and I've just spent the last few hours designing my own calendar. Given that its mid March it just goes to show how completely disorganised I am. Lucky the site that I'm using allows you to start your calendar from any month so mine will go April 2010 - March 2011.

I'm using Bob Books. You download software from their site, select a layout and add your photos - its pretty cool! Mine will be photos of my two boys - surprise, surprise... I've learnt from past experience when making your children's calendar do not include any photos of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.. or if you do make sure you include everyone. Last time I did this, I naively picked photos based on the best shots that I had only later to discover that what I had apparently actually done was indicate who my favourite neices and nephews were, who was the best aunt/grand parent, etc....so my 2010 calendar will only have shots of my boys..

No comments:

Post a Comment